• Prospect potential customers, asses their phone service needs and introduce the company’s services over the phone, present the major advantages and benefits of the services;
• Respond to and follow up sales enquirers by telephone and email;
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, email and networking;
• Maintain communication between Nobel and existing or potential customers, via various communication channels in order to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction;
• Build long time business relationships with key customer contacts;
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
… Do you speak English at an advanced level?
… Are you motivated by the idea of making sales?
… Are you looking for THE place to start your career in sales AND make friends & have fun?
Grow In The Company Of Friends!
Join us by taking the Accounts Executive position!
Your skills & personality:
• Advanced English speaking and writing skills; "acceptable" is not acceptable;
• Willingness to work on afternoon & night shifts, as most of our potential clients are in the USA;
• Excellent telephone conversation and listening skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Politeness, patience and persuasiveness;
• Client oriented.
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression;
• Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30;
• Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-);
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more).
Nobel is a Worldwide Telecommunications Service Provider. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth of over a period of 7 years and is well positioned for future success. Nobel offers the largest selection of prepaid and post-paid international products and services with superior connectivity to and from countries around the globe. As a leading facilities-based carrier, Nobel provides extensive communication solutions to customers around the world, with it is our proprietary network.