- Learn and respect the artistic direction established (references, documents, etc.)
- Plan, with the immediate supervisor, the textures to be created
- Create textures of objects and environments choosing the quality to achieve versus the importance in the game and technical constraints
- Verify the quality of textures once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary
- Correct the bugs identified by the testers
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Recommendable knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time and 3D engines
- Good knowledge of English
- Good notion of proportions and an eye for the detail
- 1 to 3 years experience as a video game texture artist or other equivalent (an asset)
IMPORTANT!Please apply with portfolio (no more than 1M if attachment) at email@example.com.APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO AND/OR CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Professional and international working environment
Fitness and relaxation area
Come join our world:
A place where creativity and innovation are the driving force
A place as varied in its destinations as in the people who travel there...
A place where the game barrier can finally be broken!
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to the consumers.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure which began 15 years ago has turn into an exciting success story.
Come and join our team of over more than 400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated video games.