Tender specialist will be involved in the preparation of technical & commercial bid proposals for telecom network projects, supporting all aspects of the technical tender design, bid preparation and tender documentation to meet the requirements and standard in the international telecom market.
• Monitor and follow all bids approved by the management and prepare proposals accordingly,
• Assist sale team in designing solutions for their customers in liaison with engineering, purchasing departments,
• Prepare all proposals and templates for sales team under the supervision of the management
• Liaise with the concerned departments and vendors to get the relevant documents to be incorporated in the Bid, including commercial and technical aspects
* To follow through the time line and the process to ensure all tender deadlines are met.
• Design the contents, organization and esthetics of the bids and proposals,
• Compile complete bids with all the relevant information in consultation with GM, Sales and related parties.
• Create and maintain a database of the bids submitted,
* Keep up on the progress of each tender and modify documents if needed
• To give technical support to sales executives and prepare/create presentation slides for demonstration,
• Liaison with other departments for day- to-day activities,
• To supervise and process any additional assignment given by the Management and the team
• Open minded and eager to contribute new ideas and perspectives for successful proposals
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong communications and technical writing skills in English.
• Proficient English language skills, written and verbal; fluency in French or Spanish is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent self management, especially self organization and stress management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication and negociation skills, including telephone etiquette.
• Multitasking ability and flexibility
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Ability to make individual decisions.
• Good computer skills, especially good knowledge of Excel.
• Graduate higher education (legal profile / economic / technical/ telecom );
• Beginner/ Intermediate level of public procurement
• Knowledge of tender/bid legislation
• Work experience, minimum 6 months in developing qualification documentation for participating in tenders (Telecom field - an advantage);
• Involvement in complex projects and working in a professional international environment
• Excellent opportunities for development within a team of professionals
• Attactive salary
Powerstorm is a global telecom infrastructure equipment provider offering services in the field of asset
and supply chain management, engineering, repair and maintenance. It is a US based Telecom Company
with a local Sales office in the Netherlands and two subsidiaries in Bucharest, Romania and Los Angeles, USA.