- Transmite comenzile catre furnizori;
- Asigura aprovizionarea continua a materialelor necesare productiei ;
- Dezvolta si mentine contactul permanent cu furnizorii;
- Intocmeste diferite rapoarte periodice;
- Verifica permanent existenta materialelor in stoc si gestioneaza eventualele lipsuri;
- Optimizeaza permanent activitatea de aprovizionare;
- Participa in mod regulat la sedinte;
- Prezinta in mod continuu informatiile relevante superiorilor
- Studii superioare (preferabil economice)
- Are notiuni de baza privind planificarea / circuitul materialelor in sistemul de productie;
- Experienta de minim 6 luni in domeniu;
- Engleza - fluent; Germana – constituie avantaj;
- Abilitati de operare PC- MS-Office respectiv FORS
- Capacitate munca in echipa
- Abilitati de comunicare
- Abilitati organizatorice
Leoni Wiring Systems is a part of Leoni Group, a multinational company with headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, with a staff of 21,000 worldwide manufacturing wires, cables and wiring systems for automotive, home appliance, communication and mechanical engineering industries. As one of the market leaders, Leoni Wiring Systems has nearly 16,000 employees worldwide and is supplying some of the most prestigious clients in the automotive industry: Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Porsche, Rover, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, etc. The wiring systems division has developed rapidly in the past years due to the subcontracting tendency in the automotive industry required by fluctuating demand and a permanent request for cost reduction.
In order to consolidate its leader position Leoni Wiring Systems has decided to develop projects in Eastern Europe with production units in Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania.
Due ti its strategic geographical position allowing fast delivery and a flexible work force, Romania is also an attractive country for the implementation of Leoni projects. The first Leoni unit in Romania is in Arad since 1999 employing 2,150 people supplying to Rover Group, Ford Premier Automotive Group, Aston Martin, Mc Laren, DAF.
In 2002 has started in Bistrita the building of the second Leoni unit in Romania, producing wiring systems for Daimler Chrysler and BMW.
Leoni represent a chance for all school leavers and graduates. The company is offering the possibility to learn a new job and build a career in a multinational environment.