• Responsabil de administrarea infrastructurii IT, calculatoare, sistemelor server si desktop, imprimante si alte echipamente IT
• Aplica la zi patch-urile de securitate de Windows atat pe servere cat si pe statiile de lucru
• Se asigura ca serverele si statiile de lucru sunt la zi din punct de vedere al securitatii aplicatiilor
• Asigura compatibilitatea cu regulamentele / procedurile companiei / politicile corporatiste de securitate a informatiei
• Raspunde disciplinar managerului de proiect sisteme centrale IT
• Licentiat in Calculatoare, Informatica, Inginerie, sau un domeniu tehnic
• Cunostinte despre operarea in mediul client/server Windows
• Cuonstinte de baza ISO 27001/27002
• Cunostinte despre Windows Update Services
• Eficient in utilizarea pachetelor MS Office 2003/2010
• Limba engleza
• Cunostinte bune in utilizarea VmWare vSphere
• Certificari Cisco, Microsoft
• Experienta intr-o pozitie similara
• Limba germana
Leoni Wiring Systems is a part of Leoni Group, a multinational company with headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, with a staff of 21,000 worldwide manufacturing wires, cables and wiring systems for automotive, home appliance, communication and mechanical engineering industries. As one of the market leaders, Leoni Wiring Systems has nearly 16,000 employees worldwide and is supplying some of the most prestigious clients in the automotive industry: Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Porsche, Rover, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, etc. The wiring systems division has developed rapidly in the past years due to the subcontracting tendency in the automotive industry required by fluctuating demand and a permanent request for cost reduction.
In order to consolidate its leader position Leoni Wiring Systems has decided to develop projects in Eastern Europe with production units in Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania.
Due ti its strategic geographical position allowing fast delivery and a flexible work force, Romania is also an attractive country for the implementation of Leoni projects. The first Leoni unit in Romania is in Arad since 1999 employing 2,150 people supplying to Rover Group, Ford Premier Automotive Group, Aston Martin, Mc Laren, DAF.
In 2002 has started in Bistrita the building of the second Leoni unit in Romania, producing wiring systems for Daimler Chrysler and BMW.
Leoni represent a chance for all school leavers and graduates. The company is offering the possibility to learn a new job and build a career in a multinational environment.