Permanent Asistenta/Nurse role, £37,500 / 50,000€. 40 hours per week, 28 days holidays p.a., relocation package of £1,000 / 1,300€ (subject to terms and conditions), 2 weeks free accommodation, excellent opportunities to gain valuable acute NHS experience.
Thanks to recent changes in legislation, it’s never been easier to work with the NHS. Our dedicated recruitment team will be able to assist you with your application and help you through the following compliance requirements:
• NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) registration or eligibility to apply
• Excellent English skills
• Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience as a nurse in an acute hospital
• Complete a criminal records check
• Complete occupational health screening
• Must be able to provide 2 written clinical references
• Demonstrate clinical knowledge and ability to respond effectively in challenging situations
So how do you apply?
Four simple steps:
1. Send a current copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our dedicated permanent international recruitment team will contact you to introduce themselves and discuss your experience and qualifications
3. Our friendly office based clinical nurses will conduct a SKYPE interview with you. Once approved by our clinical team, we will arrange for you to attend our offices in London to undertake health clearance, mandatory face to face training and meet the teams based here at Nursing Personnel.
4. Once all your compliance documents are received, you will be ready to work and a start date for you will be arranged. At this time we can assist you with finding accommodation and we will provide you full details of which ward and hospital your employment will begin at.
DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS
We are a highly experienced Nursing Agency that specialise in positions for nurses at all levels in both the NHS (National Health Service) and private healthcare sectors. It has been over 14 years since Nursing Personnel opened and since then we have grown to be one of the largest and most respected nursing agencies in the UK.
Please see above for details
Nursing Personnel is a well-established company based in West London providing a recruiting service to the healthcare industry. We are a highly experienced Nursing Agency that specialise in finding positions for nurses at all levels in both the NHS (National Health Service) and private healthcare sectors. It has been over 13 years since Nursing Personnel opened and since then we have grown to be one of the largest and most respected nursing agencies in the UK.