•Administrative department activities: employee data processing, labor documents creation, preparing specific addendums and work statements, providing admin support for client company’s employees
• Contact Center activities: offering support to client employees with regards to their benefits, employment status and other Human Resources matters
• University education and up to 2 years work experience
• Fluent in French and English
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Team player
• Available to work full time
• Strong motivation to work with Human Resources processes
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.