- Follow strict company policies and procedures and deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times;
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives;
- Manage a collection portfolio through
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Email communication
- Dispute resolution
- Recommendations for credits/write-offs
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
- Billing - Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus;
- Accounting, analysis and credit risk assessment skills;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- To be able to work in teams, under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Excel and Word skills and basic knowledge of economic terms (ie. Invoice, VAT);
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Ability to learn multiple software applications;
- Fluency in English and Italian.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.