GOOD WINDS Marine Services is recruiting Restaurant WAITERS (Chef de Rang) for AIDA Cruises' passenger vessels. If you love a career at sea and working on modern cruise ships, then we invite you to apply for our opened positions.
- Waiter/Steward Training Certificate of an adequate institution
- Completed professional training in the hotel and restaurant industry
- Practical work experience in a 4 star hotel restaurant or classical restaurant, at least 2 years. If possible cruise line-experience.
- Team player and friendly appearance
- Basic knowledge of products
- Good knowledge of German and English - B2 level;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work on your own initiative
Selected candidates will be contacted by phone/email and scheduled for interviews.
As a member of AIDA Cruises team you can benefit of exceptional working conditions and excellent career opportunities. You also benefit of:
- working contracts registered in Italy;
- attractive salary paid on a 6 months on/2 months off rotation onboard;
- vacation paid at the end of the contract;
- seniority bonus;
- medical insurance;
- internal trainings;
- transport to/from the ship and accommodation & meals on board;
Good Winds – Helping you sail in the right direction.
Located on the Black Sea coast in the port city of Constanta, Romania, Good Winds is dedicated to providing comprehensive manning and crew management solutions within the international maritime industry. Our on shore personnel bring with them over 30 years’ worth of experience in the sector and have close relations with Ship-owners, local maritime education institutions and of course our biggest asset, a pool of highly specialized seafarers ready to serve your fleets.
Our selection and recruiting methods ensure our employees are not only highly qualified and experienced in manning all categories of sea-going vessels currently in operation, but that they are also well educated, compatible in multinational environments and familiar with the new technologies on the market.
From Cadet to Captain we aim to provide you with quality reliable crew to fit your specific needs. So whether that is a handful of seafarers or a full crew compliment Good Winds will synchronise with your processes and your philosophy so that we become a reflection of your organization.