GOOD WINDS Marine Services is recruiting Environmental Engineers for the well known Italian owner of passenger vessels, COSTA Crociere.
Departures: July, August 2019
Recruitment session consists in:
- Selection of applications as per requirements;
- Personality, logical & concentration tests at Good Winds office;
- Skype Interviews with owner representatives.
o Each phase represents a selection test.
1. Certificate of Competency IMO III/1 or III/2
3. Good written, spoken and technical English; Italian is a plus;
4. Good knowledge of MARPOL and environmental compliance subjects
5. Junior or first proven experience in the area of technical, organizational, or legal environmental protection preferably in the marine or shipping industry
Main offered conditions:
Working contracts, registered in Italy;
Attractive salary paid all the year on a 4/2 months rotation;
Medical insurance, unemployment benefits, pension;
Recruitment, travelling & training expenses covered by the company;
Good Winds – Helping you sail in the right direction.
Located on the Black Sea coast in the port city of Constanta, Romania, Good Winds is dedicated to providing comprehensive manning and crew management solutions within the international maritime industry. Our on shore personnel bring with them over 30 years’ worth of experience in the sector and have close relations with Ship-owners, local maritime education institutions and of course our biggest asset, a pool of highly specialized seafarers ready to serve your fleets.
Our selection and recruiting methods ensure our employees are not only highly qualified and experienced in manning all categories of sea-going vessels currently in operation, but that they are also well educated, compatible in multinational environments and familiar with the new technologies on the market.
From Cadet to Captain we aim to provide you with quality reliable crew to fit your specific needs. So whether that is a handful of seafarers or a full crew compliment Good Winds will synchronise with your processes and your philosophy so that we become a reflection of your organization.