GOOD WINDS Marine Services is recruiting Dietary Cook for AIDA Cruises’ passenger vessels.
If you love a career at sea and working on modern cruise ships, then we invite you to apply for our opened positions.
Dietary Cooks should have the following competencies, educational background and professional experience:
- Completed apprenticeship as Certified Dietary Chef (or further education as Certified Dietary Chef), with an education about food-allergies;
- Practical work experience in the hotel or restaurant kitchen;
- Knowledge of USPH-rules and HACCP;
- Competence/experience of leading a team;
- Excellent knowledge of dietetics and physiological and medical principles;
- Good knowledge of English and German languages;
- Nautical & technical skills (basic IMO trainings & seaman's book).
In order to apply, kindly send us your CVs on our e-mail address: team2@goodwinds.
As a member of AIDA Cruises team you can benefit of exceptional working conditions and excellent career opportunities. You also benefit of:
- working contracts registered in Italy;
- attractive salary paid on a 6 months on/2 months off rotation onboard;
- vacation paid at the end of the contract;
- seniority bonus;
- medical insurance;
- internal trainings;
- transport to/from the ship and accommodation & meals on board;
Good Winds – Helping you sail in the right direction.
Located on the Black Sea coast in the port city of Constanta, Romania, Good Winds is dedicated to providing comprehensive manning and crew management solutions within the international maritime industry. Our on shore personnel bring with them over 30 years’ worth of experience in the sector and have close relations with Ship-owners, local maritime education institutions and of course our biggest asset, a pool of highly specialized seafarers ready to serve your fleets.
Our selection and recruiting methods ensure our employees are not only highly qualified and experienced in manning all categories of sea-going vessels currently in operation, but that they are also well educated, compatible in multinational environments and familiar with the new technologies on the market.
From Cadet to Captain we aim to provide you with quality reliable crew to fit your specific needs. So whether that is a handful of seafarers or a full crew compliment Good Winds will synchronise with your processes and your philosophy so that we become a reflection of your organization.