Our client is a busy pub/restaurant cooking food to a high standard. Approximately 80% of food is prepared and cooked from fresh ingredients on the premises allowing the chefs to be creative. Your role as Deputy Manager is to help run the operation and co-ordinate between the restaurant and kitchen. The pub/restaurant is situated in a rural area so this position is ideal for someone who prefers the countryside.
To ensure the smooth running of designated areas and responsible for running shifts; plays a key role within the Management team and deputies for the Manager in their absence.
1. Adhere to company standards of service delivery
2. Have an understanding of the business goals for the outlet and why these matter
3. Assist in the running of promotions including the use of great merchandising
4. Ability to mange events
5. Ability to manage and control stock
6. Implement and maintain all company standards of service in line with Core Basics
7. Assist with organisation and implementation of team rotas when required
8. Assist with recruitment and training as required
9. Ensure controls are maintained to maximise profit and efficiency and minimise wastage
10. Ensure Health and Hygiene policies are adhered to
11. Assist and take responsibility in other areas of the business as and when required
12. Know your own development goals, and help implement changes in the outlet and develop teamwork
13. Capable of running team briefing sessions
14. Train and coach team players in their service area
15. Take ownership of issues and manage complaints in the outlet
16. Awareness of customers' needs; ensuring that all team players in designated area are customer focused and handling customer complaints effectively and in a professional manner
17. Able to diffuse potentially violent situations and deal with potential drugs issues
18. Able to manage visitors on the premises, evacuate the building safely and deal with incidents and accidents in the team
19. Know how to supervise machine collections
20. Take responsibility for cleaning lines and maintaining cellar standards
21. Take responsibility for the team in their service area to make sure standards of presentation, safety and security are all met including taking a lead in Core Basics
22. Ensure that designated areas are fully stocked, promotional material is readily available and all areas are tidy and clean
23. Assist in other areas of the business as and when required
24. Operate the section in conjunction with other sections of the business and with company operational
• Financial (budgetary control etc.) Non-financial (staff management etc)
Responsible for all staff within their Unit in the absence of the Pub Manager
• Typical Outputs (reporting requirements etc)
Any reports required by Pub Manager to complete in their absence
- 18,000 per annum
- 40-48 hours per week
- Permanent employment
- Accommodation less a small weekly deduction
Salary: 18K Per Annum, Total Exp: 5 Years, Start Date: ASAP
Competency Requirements Technical / Professional Expertise Required
• Driving Commercial Results - Strives to exceed commercial performance targets, working with Team Players to drive sales and profitability within their unit and enhance the Spirit Group’s competitive position
• Exceeding Customer Expectations - Has a strong identity with Spirit Group’s core customer groups and works hard to create a memorable customer service culture within their pub. Ensures people and processes are geared to support the Spirit Group principle of the best value offer
• Leading People - Places a high priority on developing Team Players to fulfil their potential and become effective members of the team§ Influencing & Creating Networks - Actively promotes collaborative working relationships within the unit and maintains strong networks across and outside the business. Equally effective influencing at senior levels and pub teams
• Hunger for Learning & Growth - Is highly motivated to continually learn and develop their own commercial and people skills to perform to the best of their ability
• Managing Delivery - Effectively manages short term tactical and longer term plans to achieve business targets and deliver to service standards
• Driving Business Improvements - Effectively leads current and longer term business changes to drive significant improvements across the pub Wet Led Pub§ Previous experience in a management/supervisory role Food Led Pub
- Previous experience in a management/supervisory role§ Basic Food Hygiene
- Relevant food volume experience
Danfil Company este o companie de recrutare si plasare forta de munca in strainatate, acreditata de Ministerul Muncii, cu sediul in Brasov - ROMANIA, care ofera candidatilor sai cele mai atragatoare programe de schimb cultural si joburi in cele mai diverse domenii de activitate si tari. Pe acest site puteti gasi locuri de munca in tara si strainatate in orice domeniu doriti.
Inca de la inceput agentia noastra a dovedit ca este o agentie puternica, care stie sa-si respecte clientii si colaboratorii, avand contracte de colaborare cu companii puternice atat in tara cat si in strainatate, reusind sa ofere locuri de munca cetatenilor romani in Europa, Canada, U.S.A, Marea Britanie, Emiratele Arabe Unite.
Suntem o agentie tanara, cu bogate cunostiinte in resurse umane, psihologie, sociologie, drept si marketing, care si-a propus sa ofere servicii de calitate clientilor sai si care are drept scop promovarea programelor de schimb cultural in Romania, precum programul guvernamental AU PAIR, reglementat oficial de guvernul SUA si statele europene si programul WORK and TRAVEL USA destinat exclusiv studentilor si masterantilor care doresc sa-si petreaca vacanta de vara in USA distrandu-se, calatorind si lucrand la firme Americane. Aplicantii pot fi plasati ca au pair in strainatate in tari ca U.K, USA, Franta, Canada, etc... in mai putin de 3 saptamani. Alaturi de aceste programe de schimb cultural, agentia noastra ofera candidatilor sai locuri de munca in strainatate in cele mai diverse domenii, ca: hotel-restaurante, inginerie, constructii, agricultura, menajere casnice etc...
Inscrierea pe site-ul nostru este gratuita pentru toti candidatii. Dupa inscriere veti incepe sa primiti ofertele noastre care vi se potrivesc.
De asemenea ne puteti contacta telefonic pentru orice informatie suplimentara.
Gaseste toate anunturile pentru meseria Manager