• Optimize and supervise transports with regard to frequency and efficiency, as well as design and implementation of further transport optimizations (Route planning);
• Define, optimize and supervise transport processes, amongst other in cooperation with other supply chain areas;
• Arrange, coordinate and assess international transport tendering through traditional procedures and internet platforms;
• Drafting of transport analyses and presentation for the Management;
• Increase of data transparency;
• Optimize transport data in SAP;
• Responsibility for international transport KPIs.
• University degree in the field of Business Administration, Logistics or qualification as a freight forwarder;
• More than 5 years of practical experience in transport management in an industrial company;
• Experience in project management;
• Experience as a freight forwarder;
• Exoerience with MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
• Advanced English knowledge;
• German knowledge – represents an advantage;
• Analytical, conceptual and logical skills.
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!