- Responsable for statistical data research, standardization, data modelling and forecasting.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources
- Represent a link between departments by preparing and consolidating reports and assure appropriate sharing of information
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics
- University Degree in Economics, Mathematics or similar field
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look-ups, charts, graphing, macros etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Analytic Tools is a valuable advantage
- Excellent English fluency (both oral and writing)
- Career development in a multinational company with great working environment
- An interesting area of responsibility with a lot of development opportunities
- A modern workplace, in the center of Sibiu
- A young and dedicated team of professionals
- Attractive salary package and performance bonuses
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance and discounts at Polisano clinic
Suntem o firma de consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane din Sibiu si oferim servicii de recrutare si selectie de personal pentru pozitii de specialisti cu studii superioare, middle management si top management.
Prin munca si profesionalismul nostru, prin aprecierea clientilor nostri ne-am consolidat pozitia pe piata locala de consultanta resurse umane si ne-am castigat un loc de frunte printre companiile de consultanta HR din Sibiu.