Your role will include:
• Check the supplier invoices
• Check the order confirmations
• Responsible for basic accounting registration in SAP according to instructions
• Interact by phone and e-mail with the clients and providers of the company, in order to identify the problems linked to the financial field and finding the right solutions
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
• Establish and maintain statistics
• Keep complete record of data and files
• Perform all necessary reconciliations with suppliers
• Provides support to the financial team members, on request of the CFO/Accounting Team Leader.
•University degree/ Master Student
• Minimum B2 English level is mandatory, German knowledge represents an advantage
• Basic accounting experience required
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to details
• Confidentiality, coordination, thoroughness
• Quality focus
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team
• The promise for learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth
• Flexible working hours
• An attractive salary package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, health insurance
• CEPROCS™ Academy, you can take part at our employee development training
• Various workshops and team-buildings
We, CEPROCS™ Group, with the headquarter in Sibiu, Business center, 7-8 floor, are a service provider in the field of Purchasing, Finance, IT and HR with a growing, top-class team of specialists. We are doing business mainly with clients from the automotive industry, covering a wide array of services from sourcing globally Indirect Products Services to Finance and Accounting as well as HR and IT Services.
Our Vision: recognized as the essential partner providing premium services and a high degree of integration.
Our Mission: Understand clients’ needs and requirements to deploy the appropriate service level in order to help them improve their competitiveness.
Our Beliefs and Values: Our values reflect our ideology and drive the decisions we take. We act with integrity and passion to achieve Customer Satisfaction. We succeed through our people who are the highest value of our company and we see their professional development as a high priority. Continuous development of skills, services provided and fulfillment of our commitments are the main factors of the success and solid growth of our company.