- the opportunity to be part of our team;
- a dynamic and challenging job;
- theoretical and on-the-job training, no previous experience required;
- career opportunities in an important industry
- good working conditions
Please send your CV, photo and cover letter in English to email@example.com or to the following address:
GlobeGround Romania Attn: Mrs. Raluca Stanciu, Aeroportul International Henri Coanda-Bucuresti GlobeGround Building Calea Bucurestilor 224H 075150, Otopeni , Ilfov
We expect from you:
- good knowledge of English;
- excellent communication skills;
- customer oriented;
- positive attitude and openness to new experiences;
- ability to learn fast and adapt easily to different situations;
- motivation to perform independently and as part of a team.
- capability to work in different environmental conditions and under pressure.
The largest ground handling services provider on Henri Coanda International Airport since 1992. We offer full ground services to major airlines such as Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines, EL AL, Air Canada, Aegean, TAP Portugal, Tarom and others.