Shall be responsible for
- the supervising & monitoring of total project activities
- the smooth working of the project department
- monitoring the project activities of complying with local rules & regulations
- obtaining the approvals & permits for the project activities.
– Degree in Metallurgical /Mechanical Engineering
– 20 / 25 years (collective) in the Steel Plants
- have worked on EAF & CCM (Knowledge of Rolling Mill shall be an added advantage)
- have managed at least one steel plant project as the head from concept to commissioning.
- have the experience of producing popular re-bar steel grades applicable in Romania
- Know the quality issues in billets & defects appearing in the finished products arising out of the same.
- have full information about the Romanian rules & regulations for steel plant activities
- know about the required performance tests & testing procedures applicable for steel plant projects.
- be able to communicate effectively in English.