This employer is focused on building the next generation mobile advertising platform that uses analytics data to optimize and target ads and content to mobile users. The company rapidly develops and deploys applications leveraging a variety of technology such as Ruby on Rails (RoR) and Python in a micro service architecture. They’re all about quick set-up and lightning fast agile deployment.
This company is a mobile app marketing company founded in 2013 through the need of a specialized data-driven & out of the box solution for mobile apps & games. With more than 15 years of experience in the mobile industry, they know how it is to fail AND to succeed. They have taken all the learnings from our experiences and applied it to our unique strategy model and advertising technology.
Close to Amsterdam Central Station they work within an open culture for big brands and organizations. We have a proven track record building highly engaged app communities for customers such as Coca Cola, Red Bull, TMG & Crystal Ad Blocker. Your success is the basis for a long-term cooperation, that’s why the company focuses on very clearly outlined KPI’s, measurable goals and within-budget strategies guaranteeing long-term results.
Capabilities – what you do
- Providing expertise on managing large volumes of data (Our data grows fast and is the very definition of Big Data)
- Use this data for profiling, targeting and reporting.
- Optimizing the data storage, normalization and warehousing across our platforms
Competencies – Skills
- You love data and reporting and have experience with large scale datasets
- Experience with Data Replication, Partitioning, Clustering, and Connection Pooling to optimize for insertion and query – we have a lot of data that grows quickly.
- Experience defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Experience managing database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters, completing maintenance requirements and defining system requirements – we’re always live and the database has to keep up.
- Experience deploying and maintaining systems, recommending optimum access techniques and coordinating deployment requirements.
- You have proven experience with POSTGRESQL, Ruby and or Python
- Experience with Mongo (and other NoSQL technologies), MSQL, and R.
- Experience in Digital Advertising, Adtech, Analytics or Mobile is a major asset and strongly preferred.
- A fun team of co-workers, an open and positive culture
- You will be working on high-traffic web applications for A- level brands
- A competitive salary
- Team activity and a great lunch every day for the whole team
ITspec Recruitment is one of the IT&C recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, willing to set up healthy boundaries for both clients' and candidates' interests. We are providing various roles and technical expertise levels for international projects, therefore show our contribution for helping companies around the world deal with the scarcity of IT specialists.
We are highly passionate and entirely responsible about our work, keeping an eye open for talented specialists at all times and always enthusiastic to develop potential partnerships whenever possible.