- LGV C+E Drivers, Supermarket delivery work, must have excellent understanding of English Language and must also know European tachograph rules and regulations.
- Must have been driving a C+E vehicle for a minimum of 180 days ( provable).
- Must be prepared to surrender their licence and transfer to a UK licence as soon as possible on arrival in the UK.
- Accommodation can be offered in either bed and breakfast or in a shared house.
- Accommodation is priced at a subsidised price of £ 55 per week.
- This will be taken from gross salary before tax, so worker doesn' t pay the net value.
- Sat to Weds 5/6 days per week£ 8.00 - £ 9.00 per hour.
Euro Recruitment has started its activity as a need of the Romanian work market more interested in this moment in achieving contracts abroad.
Through a comprehensive screening process, we are able to assess the needs of both employers and applicants.
Whenever possible, we assist the applicant in obtaining the necessary tests and licenses required. Since personnel turnover is costly in down and financially, we work diligently to match your company¿s needs with our applicant¿s career background and goals.
By doing this, we are able to provide you, the employer, with long-term employees which will reduce your personnel turnover thereby saving your money. Our experienced, recruiting staff verify employment, performance, job duties and eligibility for re-hire.
By advertising nationally, we have amassed a database of over 5.000 applicants and have access to thousands more from all industry sectors.