We are recruiting 100 nurses for Luxembourg project swap collection for COVID 19 testing.The project location is in Luxembourg and will be organized in 17 different collection points, the project is a joint activity with a laboratory from Luxembourg supported by the government.
- Minimum secondary medical school or any other medical vocational training not short than 6 months
- Good English communication skills
- With or without working experience
he employer is offering:
- Attractive remuneration
- 3 months contract
- Accommodation and food (hotel accommodation) covered
- Transport local and international covered
To apply they need:
- CV in English
- Translated diploma or training certificate in English
- Availability for a short notice mobilization
IBD (Integrated Business Development) is an workforce solutions provider and business advisory boutique within the technical field and government.
IBD serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey solution to support your strategy to develop or access Romanian pool of candidates.