The role: Contracts Administrator with English
Role, Purpose, and Scope
The speed and accuracy with which business proposals and customer contracts can be turned around is critical to the success of the business. The Contracting Group owns the process for this core activity, while ensuring compliance with internal governance guidelines. Contracting group is also responsible for storing, maintaining and processing changes to all Global contracts.
The Contract Administrator is critical to the smooth running of all the Global contracts supporting the administration of contract changes,Coordination and completion of Country Participation Agreements and Local Contracts, the performance reporting of the Governance Process and the processing of contract packs post signature. Contract Administrator must leverage existing best practices as appropriate. Build relationships with country contracting representatives to ensure success. Provide subject-matter expertise to GCMs and other Xerox personnel on industry benchmarks on various contract positions and operational norms, such as SLAs.
· Supporting and working directly with the US and UK based group of Global Contract Managers.
· Tracking modifications to contracts and sub-contracts and producing basic amendments.
· Project managing, Coordinating and assisting in completion of Country Participation Agreements & Local Agreements connected to the Global Contract.
· Co-ordination of the Governance Process to ensure all non-standard contracts and documents are appropriately authorised and compliant with internal governance requirements.
· Driving process simplification and support continuous improvement to contract amendment and Change process.
· Maintenance of Contracting Group DocuShare site and Contracting Group reporting suite.
· Approval of some non-standard deal requests through the deal review approval tool
· Management of termination paperwork for GDO contracts.
· Ad hoc contract administration tasks, such as supplier information forms from customers, insurance claims for damaged equipment.
· Uploading the package to the shared repository and handling the distribution of the governance pack once the contract is received back, signed by the customer.
All other duties as assigned.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified. We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.