ROLE, PURPOSE, AND SCOPE:
Independent contributor with no people management responsibilities:
• To provide commercial and administrative support to the UK Large Enterprise Organisation (LEO) Annuity Business Manager with Programmes managing all post sale services revenue of about $40m per annum.
• To create monthly reports for inclusion in the UK LEO Management Pack which is presented to the UK Board.
• Create Reports detailing profitability against outlook generated through service contracts.
• Approval of all sales quotes for new business orders.
• Provide support for end point client and cross functional communication and service improvement programs.
BACKGROUND, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• A knowledge of general accounting practice
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of SAP systems preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills – including English to a fluent level
• Microsoft Tool suite – Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook
• Finance experience is a plus
We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified. We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.