To effectively administer elements of the Pensions plans in respect of one or more clients in accordance with Xerox written standards and procedures. The role involves regular day to day contact with the other Xerox offices.
• Provide excellent customer service to colleagues.
• Be proactive in identifying areas where processes could be improved.
• Ensure processes and projects completed within SLAs and logged for Management Information (MI) reporting.
• Work with, and support, all members of the Pensions team in order to achieve business targets.
• Plan and prioritise workload on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, supported by Senior Specialist/Team Leader.
• Develop good working relationships with colleagues in other, associated areas of the business, to ensure all work items are processed effectively and efficiently.
• Communicate openly with peers and line management, sharing best practice wherever possible.
• Actively participate in 1-2-1 and Team meetings.
• Ensure Financial Services Act (FSA) regulations/guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• Deliver accurate and timely administration in all aspects of the role.
• Able to work to deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Willing to learn new processes
• Business and client focused
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.