Responsible for asset management of fleet services for Managed Print Service customers.
Act as point of contact for Move, Add, Change, Delete and internal data collection for meter reading and billing. Escalation point for issues with consumable delivery etc.
• Remote meter read collection
• Billing input into Mercury system and provision of back up data to invoice
• Invoice validation
• Move, Add, Change, Delete and asset mgmt. system updates, organizing the logistics of machine moves/liaising with CEVA (logistics) and client regarding delivery/removal of kit
• Maintain asset mgmt. system with updates of contacts and equipment moves
• Production of Management information pack for client review meeting
• Handling client escalations
• Supporting achievement of Service Level Agreement’s
• Ensure feedback from client is passed on to the delivery team to help service improvements
• Implementing effective workflow processes.
• Strong IT skills capable of using multiple Xerox systems with training
• Ability to liaise with clients – obtain data over the phone
• Understanding of workflow processes and ability to change.
• Attention to detail
• Proactive approach and self-motivated
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to build strong relationships with remote delivery organization
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.