- - Qualifications and requirements
- A 4
- - year bachelor degree;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people;
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others' actions, and to manage own time and the time of others.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good
- - natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Lines of communication
- Reports to Chief of Staff and to CEO
- Full time, 40 hours a week, Sun
- - Thu.