S.C.SYKES ENTERPRISES EASTERN EUROPE S.R.L.
- Posturi disponibile
- Customer service / call center
- Serviciu Clienti
- Nivel experienta
- 6 - 12 luni
- Tip contract
- Nivel studii
- Facultate (in curs)
- Nivel salarial
- 25-10-2012 : 24-11-2012
- Numar de aplicatii
Postat la: 25-10-2012 Doresti joburi similare pe e-mail? Click aici
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
• Responsible for ensuring that the team achieves the Service Level Agreements via communication of requirements and regular feedback on performance
• Plans, assigns and directs work to the team/employees in cooperation with the Team Manager
• Monitors colleagues’ work, ensures efficiency of information available to them and contacts the Team Manager/Account Manager to report any issues
• Monitors needs arising for training, coaching information materials or tools
• Ensures that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently
• Supports team / colleagues in carrying out their daily tasks (phone calls, email answering, etc.)
• Capable of providing up-to date information on professional issues, seeks to gather new information and transfer such information to colleagues and Team Manager / Account Manager
• Provides information on agent activities, customer query volume spikes and query trends on his/her own or upon Account Manager’s or Team Manager’s request
• Carries out SOE activities on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as needed (daily checkpoints, contact monitoring, PEP sessions, PIP, agent handshake)
• Makes sure that action plans are effectively carried out for performance improvement.
We are looking forward in receiving your application as soon as possible!
SYKES is a global leader in providing outsourced customer management solutions and services. We serve mainly the leading Fortune 500 corporations. Worldwide we have over 40,000 employees, offices in 20 countries and over 80 contact centers.
I am SYKES. Are you?
• Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
• Proficiency in one of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French is considered advantage
• Previous professional experience in managing teams
• Previous professional experience in the outsourcing field
• Experience gained in customer services or good skills relevant in the field
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office programs – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Interest in technology and ability to learn how to use new tools quickly
• Excellent communication skills and the candidate’s ability to remain composed in any situations
• Accurate and precise
• Patient, customer-focused, courteous, helpful and empathic approach
• Good social personality who everybody feels easy to contact and is trusted by colleagues
• Carries maximum commitment to the company
SYKES is a global leader in providing outsourced customer management solutions and services. We serve mainly the leading Fortune 500 corporations. Worldwide we have over 32,000 employees.