• Member of the project management team for the new development (30,000 m2 of office, 20,000 m2 of residential)
• Pre-development activities:
- Co-ordinates permitting process and specific documentation (PUZ, building permit, operational permit)
- Liaises with the architects on technical specifications
- Provides support to commercial manager on leases and sales
- Participate in organization of tenders for construction works
• Project management : he will be a member of the construction management team (4-5 persons) responsible for supervision and co-ordination of construction contractors
• Relevant experience in major construction projects, including pre-construction phase (min 4 years)
• Good knowledge of construction legislation
• Communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Relevant experience in dealing with authorities
• Knowledge of real estate market
leoHR was born out of a desire to provide adaptable HR solutions for diverse business environments.
leoHR is a new and fresh concept who puts in service for both parties, companies and candidates, its expertise gathered in more than 15 years of human resources multinational consultancy companies and strategic management roles in different national and overseas environments.
leoHR brings a new approach in HR services, coming with a more human touch manner in the search and selection process, soft skills trainings and human resource consultancy. We highly value our customers, both companies and candidates, and our goal is to deliver the high quality services that we’d like to receive from others.
EXCELLENCE … is what we DO !!!
Thank you for visiting www.leoHR.ro for other challenging vacancies