As a Financial Officer you will:
- Open incoming scanned invoices in work flow tool
- Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
- Sort invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Communicate and clarificate with suppliers/customers
- Send invoices back to suppliers
- Create, account and send manual invoices to the customers/group companies
- Create customized customer statements and send to customers. Follow up with customers and request for payments
- Receive and respond to customers regarding problems with invoicing and any other queries
If you are:
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in Portuguese
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
……..then you are the perfect candidate!
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a global leader in business process and technology management, offering a broad portfolio of enterprise G&A and industry-specific services.
Our entire organization of over 53,000+ employees is focused on process and engaged in improving client processes and driving business impact.
Genpact delivers its services from a global network of centers, spanning 17 countries: Brazil, China, Columbia, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Japan,
Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Spain, South Africa, UAE and the United States. Genpact’s objective is to service its clients from the locations that best meet their needs.