- Maintain Microsoft Windows servers deployed on VMware virtual infrastructure for all environments: Windows Infrastructure (Active Directory, Exchange2010/2013, PKI, DNS, DHCP, TMG, Terminal Services, IIS, File Service, Print Services, Failover Clustering,, Network Load Balancing, etc.) based on Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Maintain/Upgrade antivirus/antispam infrastructure
- Design, implement, manage and maintain Backup Infrastructure for Windows and VMware servers with HP Data Protector, HP autoloaders and tape libraries
- Implementation and maintenance of vSphere infrastructure: VMware clustering with HA and DRS
- Server OS installation (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Windows server), Service Packs, patch testing and deployment with WSUS and diagnose and troubleshooting operating systems problems
- Manage and update Disaster Recovery site, Infrastructure Facilities
Over 3 years’ experience with a System/Windows Administrator role
- Good Windows infrastructure knowledge
- Technical university degree
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM and SCCM
- SAN infrastructure experience
- General networking and security knowledge
- Linux knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.