• Analyse, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical problems that impact production AIX systems within the organization;
• Manage the daily operation of LPARs and the pSeries platforms. Monitor resource utilization, including such items as CPU, memory, and disk utilization. Report on system utilization and plan/implement recommended maintenance as required. Perform impact analysis as appropriate;
• Write comprehensive documents for building, troubleshooting, installing, recovering, backing out changes, and supporting AIX servers and applications;
• Day to day problem solving of any IT tickets related to UNIX servers.
• Minimum 5 years Information Technology experience;
• Minimum 2 years Unix Specific experience;
• Experience working in a high pressure computer operations environment;
• Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision;
• Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment;
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• English Fluent;
• AIX and HMC, Solaris, Linux;
• IBM systems director.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Room relaxation (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.