- To obtain excellent knowledge concerning his/her product's characteristics and market position.
- To study direct and indirect product's competition.
- To suggest the necessary above and below the line actions to be taken for a better market positioning and also for confronting competition.
- To implement in time and supervise all scheduled and ad hoc marketing actions related to her/his products.
- To secure the appropriate allocation of resources allocated to her/his product actions and to make sure that expenses are not to be over budgeted.
- To get continuous feedback for all issues related to the product from Sales/CS/Market Study Agencies.
- To secure all product related persons, i.e. agents, sales force, distributors with good theoretical schooling for the qualitative support of the product's growth.
- To represent the brand to all official/unofficial events
- To secure the product's image to Mass media (journalists / branch magazines), by checking the edited text before being published
- To coordinate actions between company's different departments so as to secure the best final service for the market placement and follow up of the product
- Direct reporting to the Marketing Director of the Company.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; friendly and enthusiastic approach;
- Confident, patient, polite and diplomatic when handling difficult situations;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills; able to multi-task;
- Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced working environment; enjoy a challenge and thrive in uncertainty and change;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong brand marketing experience, ideally within alcoholic beverages;
- Ability to implement global brand strategies locally;
- Have a genuine interest and passion for alcoholic beverages;
- Must be fluent in English. Any other language would be a bonus;
- University degree in Marketing or Business studies is considered an advantage;
- Hold a driving license
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- The opportunity to develop a career as a Managerial Team member in a professional environment.
leoHR was born out of a desire to provide adaptable HR solutions for diverse business environments.
leoHR is a new and fresh concept who puts in service for both parties, companies and candidates, its expertise gathered in more than 15 years of human resources multinational consultancy companies and strategic management roles in different national and overseas environments.
leoHR brings a new approach in HR services, coming with a more human touch manner in the search and selection process, soft skills trainings and human resource consultancy. We highly value our customers, both companies and candidates, and our goal is to deliver the high quality services that we’d like to receive from others.
EXCELLENCE … is what we DO !!!
Thank you for visiting www.leoHR.ro for other challenging vacancies