Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team.
In the position of OSM Security Analyst, you will join the team of security experts that:
• Keeps pace with new threats and regulation, through the company security model;
• Improves security through innovative solution as authentication firewalls, machine learning and security as a service project;
• Propose more agility and a business focused approach with a higher-level interface with Businesses and Group and a service-focus oriented approach.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Security exceptions/derogations management:
• USB rights;
• External access (VPN profiles, VDI access);
• Routes opening;
• URL /FTP, SMTP;
• Other derogations.
ISS controls and remediation:
• Weak passwords;
• Bypass Rebound;
• CA/FA controls (related to the DLP Platform);
• USB access control and remediation;
• SOC Alerts - Incident follow up.
Support and integration of Security in projects:
• Security and risk forms;
• Security plan;
• Vulnerability management;
SOC IT MOA;
Secure Hub administration.
A little about you:
• Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
• A strong background with Information Security;
• Fluent in French and English is must;
• Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
• Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/maintain ongoing business relationships.
We also value:
• Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
• An experience on DLP Symantec solution would be a plus;
• Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 2 day/week.
Societe Generale European Business Services was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for Societe Generale Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT).
SG EBS’ activity has grown substantially over the past years; from only one SSC (shared service centre) specialized in Finance in, the company developed into a comprehensive one providing a wide range of activity: Finance, HR, IT and the latest line centered on operation and other corporate functions such as KYC or back offices.
In, SSC HR was launched to complete the SG EBS services portfolio in Human Resources. In, the launch of SSC IT helped SG Group to extend its IT operations in Eastern Europe. Not only has it increased its role in SG Group's activity around the world, but it helped to complete the portfolio of delivered services.
Now, SG EBS is a shared service centre for many entities of the Group, serving all the major business lines of SG Group in 35 countries.
Societe Generale is leveraging more and more on its shared service centers, as part of the Group's transformation strategy worldwide so, SG EBS has made the decision to open a fourth new line of activities, Corporate and Operations, in order to deliver services for the head office in Paris and other European entities also.
Societe Generale European Business Services is about performance, innovation, about people, the best people.