• Customer Order entry, convert web orders, release the customer order for the assigned customers.
• Ensure the data accuracy during order processing.
• Professional communication with customers , sales, logistics, production for the updates on product availability and delivery schedule.
• Communicate with other Jotun units for any intercompany orders
• Act as back up for other customer service executives as and when needed.
• Provide and protect Credit check/Sales terms/LPO/etc and feedback to Sales team and customers.
• Handle return of goods.
• Handle service complaints from customers.
• Bachelor‘s in Business or relevant field
• At least 1-3 years relevant experience.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Computer Knowledge is desired.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development
• International working environment
• An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
• A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
leoHR was born out of a desire to provide adaptable HR solutions for diverse business environments.
leoHR is a new and fresh concept who puts in service for both parties, companies and candidates, its expertise gathered in more than 15 years of human resources multinational consultancy companies and strategic management roles in different national and overseas environments.
leoHR brings a new approach in HR services, coming with a more human touch manner in the search and selection process, soft skills trainings and human resource consultancy. We highly value our customers, both companies and candidates, and our goal is to deliver the high quality services that we’d like to receive from others.
EXCELLENCE … is what we DO !!!
Thank you for visiting www.leoHR.ro for other challenging vacancies