The Resource Administrators supports the Consultancy Management Team across all regions with the scheduling of every type of resource within the Temenos eco-system and also ensure that all current and pipeline forecasts are updated.
• Ensure that the schedules for all resources in a region are updated in the Oracle PRM system, specifically;
• Work closely with Consultancy Management on any priority issues between projects for escalations with a view to find alternative solutions;
• Work closely with Global Competency Leads and Consulting Managers to identify and any addition resources;
• Ensures information to line managers of any utilisation issues for his/her team;
• Work closely with partner stream for allocation of work that cannot be resourced from available pool;
• Liaise with other regions to borrow and lend suitable resources where required;
• Create regular reports such as: Utilisation Report, Forecast v Actuals Report, Bench Report;
• Monitor resource skills and resume’s to ensure up to date details are stored in Oracle HR system.
Ideally prior experience in a Resource Administrator Role;
An in-depth knowledge of Resourcing systems ideally Oracle PRM or PJR is desirable;
Excellent data entry and communications skills are required in addition to issue management and escalation handling;
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Room relaxation (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.