1. Invoice processing
· Performing primary review against set guidelines
· Entering data into ERP application from scanned invoices.
· Research from the ERP for 3 ways match
· Performing online checks as specified – eg. duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address
· Updating activity trackers
· Reviewing the requests for vendor setup/changes in details
· Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices
· Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
· Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
· Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting
· Clearing of accounts
· Creating and sending Debit Notes, payment advises to suppliers
· Resolution of suppliers queries, major discrepancies
· Accounts reconciliation when required
· Query Resolution.
· Understand Query raised by customer.
· Search for relevant Information in the system.
· Provide information on status of Invoices, links to intranet sites, relevant contact information (fax, telephone)
· Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution.
Create job ticket/sending email and tracking them till closure
Advanced German and English
Availability to go on trainings abroad
Communication and Negotiation Skills
MS Office User
Customer Centricity and excellent communication skills
Energetic and Enthusiastic
· motivating salary
· meal tickets
· life ensurance
· medical ensurance
· posibility to go on trainings abroad
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.