- Demonstrates excellent client care skills;
- Applies attention to detail, delivers high quality outputs;
- Prioritizes tasks and workload;
- Develops improvements to process and local work instructions as instructed;
- Delivers an excellent client service ;
- Assists less experienced staff ;
- Complies with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.