SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
It often requires higher-level executive and client interaction skills.
Fluent and up to date with the Adobe suite of programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Corel DRAW, good knowledge of printing procedures, product photography, illustration, product design, labeling and packaging.
The knowledge of 3D modeling software (Solidworks, 3D Max, Cinema) is a plus.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
4+ years of graphic design experience in a profile company, working with brands on marketing, advertising, etc;
Comfortable with team working under high-pressure situations and tight deadlines;
Passion for design, with an eye for detail, a good understanding of visual hierarchy and usability (studies in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Architecture, 3D Engineering).
Manager abilities and able to communicate simultaneous with more clients on design matters.
English – Advanced Level – speaking and writing;
The Ideal candidate should have the following abilities:
- to create in a short period of time: artworks, product simulations, logos, product catalogues, product design, product packaging;
- make design changes requested by client in the shortest time.
- strong understanding of the process of preparing artworks for printing;
- work on projects from concept to completeness
- ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and work well under time constraints;
- understand best practices in design and stays up to date with new technologies & trends.
- being able to prepare packaging mock ups.
- stays up to date with client’s brand books for each brand and campaign.
• A competitive salary
• Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and divers business environment
• Private medical insurance
• Meal tickets
Promidea is one of the biggest international promotional companies in Europe, being established in the year 1994. We connect brands with consumers through innovative product promotions. Our clients are the biggest multinational brands, our portfolio containing names like Coca-Cola, Mondelez International (Kraft Foods), Danone, Beiersdorf, P&G and many others.