Financial Controller & Accountant (industrial services)- salary 1700-1900 euro net.
Europe’s leading provider of industrial machinery installation and equipment relocation services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working closely with the Romania operations and administration teams to produce monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts to support the running of the business unit;
• Working closely with and supporting the General Manager Romania in contract budgeting, pricing and monitoring;
• Provide all the necessary financial information and reports to the regional team in Poland and the Group finance function in the UK to enable consolidation of the group’s accounts. Provide ad-hoc analysis as and when necessary as requested by the group team;
• To manage and develop the Romania finance team and ensure compliance with all local requirements, in liaison with the external accountant/tax advisor;
• To oversee all the processing: including payments, payroll, and ensure that are appropriate controls in operation;
• Develop the Romania finance and operations systems and lead the financial side of the new ERP implementation;
• Preparation, review and submission to group finance team of monthly Romania management accounts, adjusted to conform to group GAAP;
• Preparation and submission of budgets and forecasts, with accompanying narrative, to the group finance team;
• Preparation and submission of statutory accounts and tax returns, including but not limited to corporate tax, employer tax and VAT as required under Romania legislation, within the deadlines specified in each jurisdiction;
• Advise the business on legal and taxation matters and seek external advice where necessary;
• Advise the General Manager on the interpretation of operating results and trends;
• Establishes and maintains accounting and payroll systems in conjunction with robust systems of control, with appropriate levels of review in Romania to ensure the accurate processing and reporting of transactions and the safeguarding of the businesses’ assets;
• Appraise the Romania financial position and work with General Manager and business unit teams to establish performance objectives to meet or exceed the annual budget;
• Work with General Manager on pricing policy, labour rates, client payment terms and budget quotations, and operate credit control procedures;
• Undertakes all monthly and year end processes for Romania business in accordance with group timetable, policies and guidelines;
• Undertake business case analysis for capital expenditure proposals and submit request to group finance team with enough supporting documentation to enable requests to be reviewed and considered for authorisation.
• Provide ad-hoc financial information to support business decision making;
• Review ongoing financial performance of all active projects against budget and assist the General Manager to maintain contract margins and correctly account for the costs;
• Liaise with internal and external auditors;
• Provide weekly cash forecasts to the group finance team;
• Manage the day to day banking relationship with the local banks;
• Manage all day to day processing, payments, payroll, business trip expenses, etc.
• Experience of managing and developing finance staff;
• Experience in reporting under UK GAAP/IFRS – desirable;
• Experience working in an engineering, construction or other similar service industry;
• Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience in Accounting/finance position;
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills; analytical skills; able to work well in a team;
• Solid experience producing financial and management accounts;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Motivating salary 1700-1900 euro net;
• Working hours 9-17:30;
• Office Location- sector 3. Bd. Iuliu Maniu.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Astazi poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.