Our client is an entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
We are looking for a client-facing Digital Business Analyst with experience working on digital product and marketing projects to join a growing team in Bucharest (Anchor Business Office Militari).
● Analyzing and understanding digital business needs, developing clear and accurate specifications to ensure that systems fully meet business requirements.
● Produce documentation to reflect digital business processes, user and data requirements and business benefits as directed by the relevant stakeholders
● Capture user requirements, write user stories and software tests in an agile team
● Follow projects through the end to end life-cycle whilst working in an agile environment that has to adjust quickly to change and focus on incremental delivery of minimal marketable products
● Work with product management and web developers to ensure user requirements are successfully translated into technical requirements
● Work with teams to develop their project plans, Gantt charts and statements of work
● Work with system testers and system users to support the completion of testing activities
● Establish credible relationships with business stakeholders and deliver high quality service for clients
● Able to work effectively and self-sufficiently in a fast changing working environment.
● Organize and prepare weekly or bi-weekly update presentations for key clients
● Strong digital marketing analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
● Ability to deliver quality in a fast paced environment.
● Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging & tight timelines.
● Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English
● Capable of prioritizing and managing your own workload.
● Quality focus and attention to detail.
● Able to travel to client sites (within Europe) for up to 5 days per month
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
● All expenses paid team events
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Astazi poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.