- Troubleshoots and solves Data Warehouse and iApply application incidents
- Communicates with application vendor for technical support and issue resolution
- Support of ETL jobs during Batch Processing
- Monitors communication between Data Warehouse, iApply and peripheral systems
- Maintains secure access to applications
- Monitors and optimizes the application and the system load
- Saves and archives application logs
- Performs software installation, upgrades and installs application and database patches
- Participates in implementation of new projects related to supported applications
- Develops new utilities and tools for internal requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience with IT systems support or development
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and UNIX based Operating Systems
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Good command of English language
- Previous experience with Informatica, Business Objects, Sybase ASE / EAS applications is a plus
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.