Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution. Accounting skills aren't a must, but we do value customer and vendor management skills as well as a keen eye for details. Understanding your clients' business is an integral part of your role.
• The purpose of the position is invoices processing in a timely and accurate manner
• Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk
• Reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities if needed
University Degree is important and an Economic degree will certainly bring you an advantage.
A good level of Turkish is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right.
You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
And we will value your willingness to learn!
• The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
• Extensive training, locally and internationally;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Bonuses based on performance;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.