- Implement and rigourously follow the HR best practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development
- Act as primary point of contact for all people related escalations regarding his/her team members coming from customer internal users
- Achieving the contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs for owned processes;
- Present performance indicators in internal operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement based on Lean & Six Sigma methodologies
- Create the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure structure and manage the procedures validation process before sending to the customer for sign off
- 1st level of escalation for client issues, takes necessary actions to get the resolution, communicate with the customer about status and actions taken
- Daily and weekly interactions with client on operational performance, proactively communicate to the customer about process/team status or changes and issues/ risks which may arise
- Build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders at Customer site, proactively ask for feedback, take full ownership of the process and operations managed
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting/Economics
- Strong AP process knowledge
- Procurement experience is a plus
- 10+ teams management experience
- Good command of English
- Strong customer centric focus, relationship management with key stakeholders, persuasive, proactive and can do attitude
- Ability to understand, communicate and actively support changes in the work environment
- Ability to form and develop team performance in relation to objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively in diverse teams, both within the organization and with customer
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.