Input invoices using ERP Accounting System
Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
Share Supplier statement reconciliation within the team
Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests
Support customers (buyers) with Electronic Purchase Order queries.
Supplier liaison via telephone and email communication
Discuss with line Manager and complete quarterly Objectives and Performance
Prepare Process Metrics
Participate in process review calls with the client.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
- Responsibility for activities assigned by the team lead;
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Other duties as stipulated by the superiors.
Experinece in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable.
Fluency in French & English is a must
Proactive in solving day to day issues
Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
Good communication and development skills
Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems preferable
Good all round Excel skills.
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). Our proposition is simple: We deliver value to our clients by bringing operational excellence and deep industry and functional knowledge to their critical business processes.
We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics.
Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence? Then please come and join our team!