* The It Support & Helpdesk Officer strives to provide staff with uninterrupted access to network resources
* The main task is to assure help-desk and support for all Ipsos in-house users.
* The IT Support & Helpdesk Officer will be responsible for investigating, tracking, and concluding security incidents that occur within the network, investigating hack attempts and enforcing bandwidth, copyright and other policies.
* Provides all the technical support needed (installing, administration, configuring and maintenance) for users.
* Document security incidents for our records. Respond to the organization forwarding the complaint (while abiding by regulations regarding confidentiality). Update incident record in the system.
* Follows up with affected staff regarding the cause of the incident
* Proactive security - identifies and notifies residents of vulnerable computers.
* Working schedule: 16.00 - 01.00 (North America schedule;
The ideal candidate should have knowledge and abilities in:
Windows Server 2003
Securing Windows XP/7 computers (security updates, account management);
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
Effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
Ability to work productively in teams;
Attention to detail
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, extensive training, and excellent career opportunities in a company with a global vision.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
All applications for this position will be strictly private and confidential. IIS vouches to respect and protect all the information received, by not disclosing it to third parties and using it exclusively for recruitment and selection purposes.
Do you have what it takes to work with some of the biggest brands on the planet?
Do you want to join a leading-edge internet research company?
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS), the expert in Online Market Research within the Ipsos Group, with a business consisting of Internet based services supported by over 650 employees in Romania (Bucharest and Brasov) and abroad, is continuing its fast expansion.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people. We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples. We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity. These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
Visit us on www.ipsos.com for an overview of our business and key people.