• Is in charge of the Controlling department with full responsibility and Non-Production Purchasing, Accounting with dotted line
• Is in charge of signing of relevant contracts according to signatory guideline
• Is in charge of the Corporate Compliance, Governance and Risk Management
• Ensures the Invest control within the area of the responsibility
• Releases the external payments
• Ensures Cost Efficiency
• Represents the area of the responsibility - internal and external
• Contact and relationship management - internal and external
• Enables fast and appropriate communication and alignment between the area of the responsibility and the BU's and CF's
• Is in charge of implementing and sustaining of the organization, standards and policies provided by Central Functions in his/her area of responsibility
• Provides input and follows up for processes optimizations direct and indirect as well
• Enables realization of strategic and operative projects, e.g. relocation, etc.
• Proposes and assesses solutions for deviations and escalates according to defined escalation paths
• Ensures and contributes to company financial targets and results
• Complies with deadlines
• People Management of the area of responsibility (resource allocation, evaluation, leadership, monitoring)
• Ensures the budget/costs planning, allocation, review and tracking under the consideration of the company profitability
• Develops respective processes and KPIs
• Coordinates activities across departments and monitors results in order to achieve the defined objectives
• Encourages employees to come up with ideas for improving the activity and implementing them (promotes independence and self-confidence.)
• Continuously empowers and motivates the team by showing attention for good performance
• Demonstrates appropriate and desirable behavior, serves as a role model
• Maintains discipline in a consistent manner (sets limits with consequences)
• Ensures the exchange of information among team members and between the teams
• Enables cooperation within the department and between different departments
• Gives Feedback at the right time, Gives assistance and direction when necessary
• Highest level of education: University degree (commercial study)
• IT knowledge: MS Office, SAP of advantage
• Very good command of English
• Experienced in Business Administration, Compliance, Economics
• Communication Skills
• Cooperativeness and ability to work in a team
• Administration & Organization Skills and Analytical Skills
• Problem Solving Techniques
• Time- and Self-Management
leoHR was born out of a desire to provide adaptable HR solutions for diverse business environments.
leoHR is a new and fresh concept who puts in service for both parties, companies and candidates, its expertise gathered in more than 15 years of human resources multinational consultancy companies and strategic management roles in different national and overseas environments.
leoHR brings a new approach in HR services, coming with a more human touch manner in the search and selection process, soft skills trainings and human resource consultancy. We highly value our customers, both companies and candidates, and our goal is to deliver the high quality services that we’d like to receive from others.
EXCELLENCE … is what we DO !!!
Thank you for visiting www.leoHR.ro for other challenging vacancies