Coordinating the QHSE . Responsible for all QA systems such as incoming, in process and final quality control to guard the product quality. Be responsible for the ISO 9000 and 14000 accreditation and activities. Lead the continuous improvement efforts, the vendor quality program and be involved in customer complaints. Start up the safety and health efforts for the company.
1. Organises the safety and health system from the ground.
2. Responsible for the development, the validation and the review of the company quality system according to ISO.
3. Conducts the company’s ISO activities and ensures all staff are aware of the quality policies and objectives.
4. Coordinates the safety, health and quality document control.
5. Coordinate and control the quality control system for incoming, in process and final quality control.
5.1 Controls non-conforming products and product returns
5.2 Developing, validating internal test methods, product specifications, work instructions….
5.3 Plans and establishes inspection of work in process and
6. Coordinates the vendor quality audits and development of vendors concerning quality and safety.
7. Coordinates the preventive and corrective actions originating from customer complaints.
8. Plans quality management system audits, environment management system audits and safety audits.
9. Provide support and training concerning safety, health, quality and environment for all employeesraises awareness and motivate people in the true spirit of continuous improvement.
10. Drives the continuous improvement programs within the company involving all levels of employees and motivates employees to participate.
Hands on / Flexibility - Gets results in an upstart company where the quality department needs to be started up.
- Understands the strength of simplicity, practicality and speed
Organization - Can organize and structure the quality efforts.
Stress resistance - Controls own emotions and stays calm in the face of deadlines.
Capacity to learn - Ready to deploy his/hers experience to the field of building vactuators and to change and adapt to the environment.
Accuracy - Works carefully with attention to detail
Leadership - Can lead a small team of quality specialists.
- Can motivate, convince and radiates energy towards all employees of different levels in the organization.
Team-spirit - Understand the power of team work.
- Can lead cross functional teams on improvement projects.
- High level of knowledge about latest practices in quality systems and continuous improvement systems within a technical mass production or assembly environment.
- ISO 9000 / 14000 system developer
- Good knowledge on safety management systems.
- Technical understanding in the field of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical parts
Education - Degree in engineering.
Experience - Experience in working in trucks / assembly environment.
- At least 4 years of experience on a coordinating level in a quality department of an ISO certified company. Basic experience on safety systems.
Technical - Able to perform in a highly technically environment
- Knowledge in MS office
Language - Good knowledge of English (Speaking, Reading& Understanding)
Please note that we need somebody who:
- is working in production of pumps / washing machines / automotive / etc
- No project background, only mass production background !
IT and Engineering Recruiting Specialist
IRS International Recruitment Services is a leading IT and Engineering staffing solution specialist, dedicated to connecting IT & Engineering professionals from all over the world to projects and positions within Europe and across the Middle East. With offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, IRS provides recruitment services to a variety of companies ranging from multi-national corporations to small and medium size companies alike.
Specializing in the delivery of talented professionals for short and long term project based contracts, permanent and temporary positions as well as fixed term employment contracts.