- Posturi disponibile
- Medical / Farmacie
- Nivel experienta
- 1 - 2 ani
- Tip contract
- Nivel studii
- Colegiu / Studii postliceale
- Facultate (absolvent)
- Nivel salarial
- Marea Britanie
- 18-02-2014 : 20-03-2014
- Numar de aplicatii
Postat la: 18-02-2014 Doresti joburi similare pe e-mail? Click aici
Your duties would include:
• providing high quality nursing services to the residents by administering the treatments prescribed by the GP
• measuring and monitoring the vital signs
• calling the ambulance in case of emergency
• ordering and managing the medication
• writing the care plans.
You will be also required to show a compassionate attitude towards the residents, display a pleasant attitude by actively communicating with them, providing them details about their treatment and listening to their opinions and problems.
More information about our client:
• Their homes are located in up-market areas around or up to 30 minutes away from South East London.
• Have been active in the nursing industry since 1984
We have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses looking to work in the UK from 1st March 2014.
Our client is a leading independent nursing home group in SE England consisting of 12 homes. They are looking for 15 Registered General Nurses to start on the 1st March 2014.
If your application is successful, we will also put you in contact with other candidates whom we have placed with this employer in the last 2 years, who will be happy to share their experience with you.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must
• Be a qualified Registered General Nurse
• Have a minimum of 6 months of work experience as a nurse
• Have at least a conversational level of English
• Have a UK NMC PIN number (If you don’t have the PIN number we can assist you with applying and obtaining one).
• A very competitive salary: £12 - £14,5 / hour gross (before tax)
• which leads to a minimum £1577 - £1865 NET (after tax) / month
• This is based on 38 hours / week which is the minimum contracted hours
• You can earn much more with overtime hours
• Excellent benefits package including stakeholder pension and up to 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave.
• Permanent position (nedeterminat)
• Accommodation will be provided and is payable from salary (for employees only)
• Accommodation costs approximately £250/month including utilities and council tax.
• In case you find better accommodation you are free to move (with notice).
• The care homes are located in nice up-market areas of the UK with access to good schools and universities – in case you have family/children you want to bring after you settle in.
Fronterra Recruitment is a UK based international recruitment agency. We recruit and place quality candidates across countries spawning over 3 continents in a vast range of industries ranging from hospitality to construction and from healthcare to accountancy. We passionately strive to provide our clients with a first class recruitment service, and to serve our candidates with an honest, transparent and ultimately rewarding approach.
We do not under any circumstances charge candidates a recruitment fee.