Team Lead Resilience & Crisis Management
- Technical Technical degree
- Fire fighting certification as required by Romanian legislation
- Civil defense certified
- IMT(Incident Management Team) and EMT (Emergency Management Team) knowledge,
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Computer literate
- Advanced English skills
- Strong business management and budget preparation capabilities
- Knowledge of European, international or Romanian law relating to emergency and crisis management
- Understanding of HSSE Management Systems
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, 14000, 31000 norm series in preparation and auditing
- Knowledge of EU legislative requirements and OGP guidelines
- Keeps continuously updated on National and Local requirements
- Is aware of EU regulations and stays abreast of companys requirements
- Technical computer science oriented education
- Profound knowledge in the areas of
- SAP Basis (incl. SAP Middleware)
- Relational Databases (e.g. ORACLE) and
- Operating systems Linux and Unix
- Analytic understanding
- Autonomous and self dependent action
- Organizational skills
- Very good English skills
- Minimum 3 years SAP Basis experience; previous work in international companies is an advantage.
- Any SAP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of the business processes concerning finance, controlling, material management, logistics, sales and distribution or oil/gas generally is an advantage.
Expert Project Procurement
- Several years of verifiable successful activity in the procurement of materials and services that are similar with regard to the content or the organization of the suppliers;
- Experience in collaboration to projects and project management;
- Experience in the application of project management tools and methods
- Knowledge of all relevant possibilities of IT application.
- Deep understanding of market mechanisms in the respective areas
- Availability for business travel within the group and to the according supply markets;
- Languages: English (Romanian and German advantageous)
- University degree, preferably in computer science.
- Minimum 3 years of developing software applications.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, programming algorithms and software testing process.
- Knowledge of client/server architectures.
- Advanced knowledge about Web- and Portal-Technology Fundamentals.
- Knowledge about Unix commands (find, grep, shellscript).
- Advanced knowledge about Object Oriented Programming.
- Advanced knowledge about Java Web. Programming (JSP, Struts, JSF, JSR 168 Portlets).
- Knowledge about SQL/PLSQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about Validation / Stress / Usability Testing.
- Basic knowledge about Database configuration (Oracle, MySQL and/or MSSQL).
- Basic knowledge about Web server configuration (Apache and/or IIS).
- Basic knowledge about Web application server administration (Tomcat, Websphere and/or JBoss).
- Good knowledge of English.
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills.
Team Leader Project Management Office
- University degree (scientific or engineering background, preferably technology, process, petroleum, chemistry, environmental);
- Language skills: Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- At least 8 years work experience;
- Oil and gas industry background, preferably in international companies;
- Familiar with SAP CO and MM, Clarity, Documentum
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles applied in the Oil & Gas industry and OMV Petrom
- Knowledge of project management principles