Honeywell International Services SRL
- Posturi disponibile
- Cablaje / Automotive
- Industrie usoara / Confectii
- Inginerie / Tehnologie
- Mentenanta / Instalatii
- Nivel experienta
- Fara experienta
- Tip contract
- Nivel studii
- Facultate (absolvent)
- Nivel salarial
Curtea de Arges
- 03-11-2012 : 03-11-2012
- Numar de aplicatii
Postat la: 04-10-2012 Doresti joburi similare pe e-mail? Click aici
• Represents customer’s interest in the quality of the sold products, both in 0 km cases and during the warranty period;
• Decides blocking/ unblocking the deliveries when quality issues inpacting the client occur;
• Coordinates the on-site homologation activities of the new products according to customer’s requirements. Is responsible for the PEP phase 5 to 8 associated to the job;
• Participates to the homologation of the process and product modifications assuring that the customer requirements are followed;
• Participates to the daily HOS meetings according to the plan;
• Participates into daily „Gemba walk”( Go&See).
• Issues standard work;
• Coorinates and conducts the teams designated to analyze customer quality incidents;
• Is responsible for implementing immediat customer protective actions in case of customer complaints;
• Collaborates with the other sites’ customer Quality engineers by sharing information related to quality issues and implemented solutions;
• Evaluates the efficiency of the preventative and corrective actions initiated after a customer quality incident;
• Coordinates the quality analysis of the customer returned products;
• Coordinates the customer visits and audits on site;
• Maintains up-to-date the customer incident reporting system;
• Acts according to Honeywell behaviour requirements for reaching the performance targets agereed with the manager through HPD system;
• Uses LSW tool on a daily basis and updates it on a quarterly basis
• Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of the site performance indicators andconstantly identifies ways to reduce the wastes and to improve own activities as well as site ones;
• Proposes the number of Kaizen ideas/ month according to the site’s objectives;
• Participates in all the meetings where his/ her presence is required;
• Follows the HS&E rules and responsibilities;
• Any other tasks coming from hierarchical managers.
Technical industry, 3 years.
Quality management and/or customer relationship – 2 years.
German & English language are a must
SPC, PPAP, MSA, ISO TS, VDA 6.3, design/ drawing reading standards according to ANSI and ISO, Driver license
you can apply also on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with:
- aerospace products and services;
- control technologies for buildings, homes and industry;
- automotive products, turbochargers and specialty materials.
We recognize that great people make all the difference. We offer challenging assignments, continuous learning, and rewards for high performance. Our philosophy on our people is to differentiate performance and reward great performers. We ensure the right developmental opportunities for our most talented people.
For more information about Honeywell, please visit our site www.honeywell.ro