Medici Specialisti pentru Danemarca
- - Medic Specialist Chirurgie
- Wide education within orthopaedic surgery or should be a neurosurgeon with interest within lumbar back surgery.
- The applicant had taken part in back surgery function at a university hospital and by that, is familiar with back treatment on a highly professional level.
- The applicant is independent, has routine and can perform back surgery independently in accordance with the department’s main and regional function. (e.g. herniation, decompression, instrumented and uninstrumented spinal fusion).
- The applicant has interest for and routine in the minimal invasive back surgery.
- Child certification (criminal record which specifies whether a person is convicted for any crimes in relation to children).
Medic Specialist Psihiatrie
1. Specialisation in General psychiatry position in a midsize town near Copenhagen
2. Organic and Oligophrenic Psychiatry
- in a University Hospital in a bigger city in Jutland
- Interest for organic and oligophrenic psychiatry is required
- No experience in the field is needed
- The hospital has very good experiences with candidates from Italy, Spain or Portugal.
Medic Specialist Neurolog
Neurology (with interest in Neurophysiology) (we are waiting the hospitals’ response to the already sent portfolios)
- min. 3 years experience
- candidate is expected to take part in the department’s duty functions
- treatment of patients with epilepsy, moving disorder, multiple Sclerosis, headache and neuoregenic pain
The hospital has regional function within the field of head ache and neurogenic pain, and there is thrombolysis treatment by ischemic apoplexy
Medic Specialist Pneumolog
- min. 2
- - 3 years experience
- specialization in Respiratory Medicine is required
- the hospital is looking for an experienced candidate, but who is young and flexible enough
- in a midsize town near Copenhagen
- general knowledge of both Pulmonology and internal medicine preferred
- It is expected that candidates take part in the duty rotation
Medic Specialist Radiolog
- Specialized doctor with a broad knowledge within radiology, such as CT, ultra sound including intervention, conventional radiology and preferably also MR.
- Experience in
- orthopaedic radiology, and/or
- - , neuro,
- - lung and paediatric radiology, and/or
- - , onco
- - , traumatological, paediatric, acute, orthopaedic and gynaecological radiology and/or
- - , neuro
- - , truamatological, oncological, orthopaedic, ENT and eye radiology
Medic Specialist Patolog
- Specialization in the field of clinical pathology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
- Team player, who is willing to utilise his skills in the area, where the department needs it the most
- Must be interested and have experience in one or more of the following areas of pathology:
1. Breast pathology
Salivary gland pathology
2. Gastrointestinal pathology
3. Urological pathology and surgical kidney pathology
4. Gynaecological pathology, incl. Cervix cytology and fetus autopsy
Pathology of inflammatory skin disorders
5. Lung pathology, incl. upper airways and pleura
Lymph node pathology
Soft tissue and bone pathology